Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the home decor space for over 30 years. They partner with big name home improvement retailers to deliver their products directly to the consumer. Their outstanding products drive their success through top quality design and engineering. They are hiring a National Sales Director to help increase sales and expand their market share globally.
The National Sales Director will act as the direct contact for existing merchants and identify potential customers through business development and bring on their established book of business as applicable. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy as they seek a global market play.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive, uncapped, commission based pay.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Strong pipeline of established, big named customers with over 30 years of industry partnership.
• High level of influence within the design and engineering team, with direct access to VP and individual recognition for contributions.
• Limited travel.
• Strategically work with large, home decor retail buyers, focusing on the established relationship with Home Depot.
• Become merchants’ direct point of contact and communicate their needs clearly and effectively back to internal support.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of Home Depot as well as target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs around new product releases to convey value proposition to customers.
• Identify and resolve technical questions as they arise.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
• 10+ years of national sales experience and account management.
• Strong background within the home decor industry with an emphasis on relationship development.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• Proven ability to meet and carry quota in the $MM.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstratable understanding of the home decor market.
• Existing senior-level relationships with home decor or improvement retail companies, preferred.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.