National Sales Director
Los Angeles, CA
Plastics & Packaging
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a national manufacturer of packaging solutions for all sorts of industry verticals, namely the health and beauty industries. Due to their exponential growth, and their desire to reach new markets, they are hiring a National Sales Director to expand their customer base and increase sales through establishing new client relationships and growing existing ones.
The National Sales Director will bring in a strong book of business and backlog of industry connections to expand the company’s portfolio. This person will leverage their knowledge of the health and beauty industry to identify opportunities for account growth, while maintaining great working relationships with contacts throughout.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, sales incentives, growth opportunity, and more so that the sky is the limit for achievers.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee care, and quality service.
• Sustainability as a cornerstone of their culture.
• Multi-million-dollar company with exponential history of growth and a sharp growth curve on the horizon.
• Company has several patents in the approval stage that will launch the company into the future of the packaging industry.
• Support of an established supply chain that can back large sales of any scale.
• Impressive track record of customer retention.
• Operational support from all levels of the company.
• Remote role with flexible working hours.
• Create and review annual regional sales and marketing plans and budgets in alignment with business objectives.
• Compile data and present findings regarding regional sales results, competitive activity, etc. at weekly meetings.
• Forecast and report accurate sales targets for customers, regions, competitor activity, and product categories.
• Leverage market reporting and forecasts to bring to attention areas of opportunity for business, products, and regional expansion.
• Anticipate potential brand and/or market related problems and recommend solutions.
• Recommend new services, products, partnerships, and innovative sales techniques to win new customers and increase product categories/SKU with existing customers.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams to maximize sales and ensure delivery execution.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Administration, or another relevant field.
• 10+ years of sales leadership/management experience.
• Experience with custom packaging solutions, including airless packaging, flexible packaging, custom molds, rollerball applicators, and more.
• Strong industry relationships and proven sales track record with those companies/contacts.
• Entrepreneurial mindset with the desire to grow and build something. Desire to grow into executive leadership role.
• Track record of success in establishing and delivering to KPIs and sales targets.
• Ability to conduct basic analysis and forecasting to support business strategy development.
• Willingness to travel domestically and internationally, as needed.
• Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills with the ability to develop creative business solutions based on clients’ and internal teams’ needs.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.