Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top provider in smart devices, wireless products, autonomous robotics, and more for commercial IoT. They are hiring a Multi-Platform App Developer to help create, support, and optimize the company’s applications for IoT devices.
The Multi-Platform Developer will use their expertise in Kotlin and app development within iOS to create the new, fully funded app and to revise specs as the legacy app is optimized over time. This is a unique opportunity to step into a fast-growing company in one of the most in-demand industries on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus stock options. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, 401K match, life insurance, and more.
• Diverse, successful portfolio of devices with a wide range of applications.
• Highly experienced leadership with an extensive technology background at large enterprises and successful start-up companies, that will be sure to enhance the customer journey.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Company is in the middle of a highly successful expansion of its products into new industry verticals, and entrance into a new wave of technology.
• Agile and responsive team with an entrepreneurial mindset, backed by the resources of a global company.
• High level of control over project goals, process, and marketing vision.
• Lots of control over architecture and implementation of exciting systems for new product development.
• Opportunity to have control over requirements, architecture, and implementation of new ideas for this flagship app that is set to support all their IoT products moving forward.
• Presenting ideas directly to the Vice President of Engineering within an industry-disrupting tech company.
• Design, implement, and support app development for IoT products in both Android and iOS. Assist in revisions alongside the product and engineering groups based on user feedback.
• Use relevant design and development tools to complete app to product specifications.
• Develop new features for the multi-platform app in an Agile environment.
• Work alongside firmware team in their development stage to ensure seamless integration.
• Provide backend support for legacy iOS apps, handling tickets as needed.
• Create and optimize delivery processes through troubleshooting, debugging, and research – supporting and training internal technical teams to ensure implementation and cohesion.
• Participate in technology and design evaluations with senior team, including Engineering VP.
• 3+ years of mobile development experience, with expertise in iOS.
• Experience leveraging Agile methodologies within Kotlin platform a must.
• Prior experience in new feature, multi-platform developments a plus.
• Coding background with experience in UI development.
• Technical stack:
• C/C++, QT
• Bluetooth operations
• Agile methods like Scrum or Kanban
• SCM tools such as GIT, JIRA
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer engineering or related field.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal. Truly own their career path and want to strive for the best for the team.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.