Blue Signal Search
Our client, a leader in the medical imaging and radiology space, is looking to add an MRI Technologist to assist in operating MRI scanners and ensuring quality images and information and produced for health care professional to make an accurate diagnosis. They will perform prescribed procedures in accordance with department/facility policies, procedures, and protocols.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• A growing leader in the healthcare space, taking pride in creating the best of the best when it comes to medical imaging and radiology services.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Exposure to some of the most advanced equipment and technology in the industry.
• Group that emphasizes culture of high performance and quality.
• Operate equipment for imaging and anything related on various areas of the body in order to provide high quality images and information for patient diagnosis.
• Explains procedures to patient to reduce anxieties and obtain patient cooperation.
• Produces high quality images and prepares/presents them with other pertinent patient information for timely interpretation.
• Correctly interpreting doctors’ written scanning instructions.
• Prepares and maintains accurate documentation.
• Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and notify appropriate personnel to maintain equipment performance.
• Practice radiation protection techniques to minimize radiation to patient and staff.
• Maintains a safe environment for patients, personnel, and visitors. Adheres to safety policies.
• Monitors and maintains an adequate inventory of supplies and material to ensure non-interruption of services.
• A valid MRI Technologist certification required.
• Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Radiologic Technology.
• Must be able to display excellent interpersonal skills.
• CPR and BLS certifications.
• Strong technical knowledge with the ability to perform routine equipment maintenance.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.