Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent leader in the healthcare space as they are taking an innovative approach on the way health care is provided and managed. They focus on integration of system processes so that physicians can streamline their internal procedures for their patients. They are bringing on a Medical Reconciliation Analyst to assist in the enrollment department focusing on reconciling Medicare enrollments.
The Medical Reconciliation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the analysis of daily reconciliation of Medicare enrollments as well as monthly reconciliation and summarization. This role will support the Enrollment Manager in the investigation and resolution of complex enrollment issues, in accordance to CMS regulations.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• Tight-knit company with a small family feel; culture centered around teamwork and collaboration.
• Work alongside a team of strong healthcare professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Lots of career advancement paths and opportunities available to acquire new skills.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Facilitate and/or assist with the automated enrollment process, including monthly reporting, member reconciliation, and notifications.
• Review and reconcile daily, weekly reconciliation reports.
• Identify any abnormalities in the enrollment process and reconcile as needed.
• Assist Enrollment Manager with review of Enrollment desk level procedures/standard operating procedures and recommend updates to align with current processes and procedures.
• Accurately establish and maintain membership data for new and existing members.
• Provide superior customer service by responding to client membership-related inquiries in a timely and accurate manner.
• Escalate more complex questions or issues appropriately.
• Ensures that issues are resolved within the mandatory guidelines as established by state and federal regulatory agencies and in accordance with CMS regulations.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred.
• 1+ years of experience working with daily and monthly reconciliation reports.
• Background working within the medical industry.
• Extensive knowledge of TRR, notice responses and timeframes.
• Experience in Medicare and/or Medicaid enrollment reconciliation.
• Strong knowledge of CMS audits, regulations, and Enterprise Portal navigation.
• Experience with Medicare special elections, LEP calculations, COB file management, etc.
• Proficient with relational databases, Excel, MS Office, and SQL.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and effectively communicate instruction with affiliates, vendors, patients, and more.
• Detail oriented, investigative nature with a knack for research a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.