Blue Signal Search
Our client is a local laboratory practice that provides pathology services. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art technology and practices to deliver clients accurate and fast results. They are hiring a Medical Laboratory Technologist to provide support for laboratory testing and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will perform various medical support specialist duties and help to achieve optimal laboratory workflow and excellent customer service in accordance with practice policies and procedures. The Medical Laboratory Technologist will be responsible for testing/prep samples, ensuring records are up to date and compliant with requirements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to adults of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Perform testing and assist with the day-to day administration of the clinical laboratory including record keeping.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling of all materials.
• Maintain medical laboratory equipment performance by establishing quality standards, developing operations, quality, and troubleshooting procedures.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards.
• Maintain record logs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Keep a clean and safe work environment.
• Give attention to detail to verify relevant data and process specimens ensuring appropriate specimens are handled according to process.
• Correctly apply laboratory medical terminology and measurements.
• Associate’s degree or higher in science or related field.
• 1+ year of clinical experience in a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments laboratory.
• Applicable state licensure required.
• Fundamental lab skills including chemical calculations and use of pipettes.
• Proficiency in MS Office suite.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.