Blue Signal Search
Our client is a medical lab providing top-notch testing services for their clients and patients. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art tech devices and procedures to deliver clients accurate and fast data. They are hiring a Medical Lab Technologist to assist in providing support due to an increased demand of laboratory testing and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will perform various medical support specialist duties and help to achieve optimal laboratory workflow and excellent customer service in accordance with practice policies and procedures. The Medical Lab Technologist will be responsible for testing/prep samples, ensuring records are up to date and compliant with requirements while working under the supervision and technical guidance of the lead technologist.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision.
• Develop strong professional relationships in a close-knit environment surrounded by like-minded motivated staff.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to adults of all ages and backgrounds.
• Gain hands on industry knowledge by working closely with a smaller team of 30 professionals.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling of all materials.
• Ensure staff compliance; certifying instrument performance; arranging equipment replacement, service, and repair.
• Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
• Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards.
• Implements and monitors quality control, new equipment, and/or methods.
• Give attention to detail to verify relevant data and process specimens ensuring appropriate specimens are handled according to process.
• Correctly use laboratory medical terminology and measurements.
• Bachelor’s degree in the science field preferred.
• 1+ years of experience working in a lab setting.
• ASCP certified.
• Fundamental lab skills and proficient knowledge of laboratory procedures.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.