Blue Signal Search
Our client is a Medical Lab providing top-notch testing services for their clients and patients. They deliver extensive medical testing expertise, working with state-of-the-art tech devices and procedures to deliver clients accurate and fast data. They are hiring a Lab Technician experienced in Flow Cytometry to assist in providing support to laboratory testing and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will perform various medical support specialist duties and help to achieve optimal laboratory workflow and excellent customer service in accordance with practice policies and procedures. The lab technician will be responsible for testing/prep samples, ensuring records are up to date and compliant with requirements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision.
• Develop strong professional relationships in a close-knit environment surrounded by like-minded motivated staff.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of clients as they inspire and empower change.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to adults of all ages and backgrounds.
• Gain hands on industry knowledge by working closely with a smaller team of 30 professionals.
• based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Determine the acceptability of specimens for testing according to established criteria.
• Maintain diagnostic viability of all specimens and ensure correct patient labeling of all materials.
• Demonstrate the ability to make technical decisions regarding testing and problem solving.
• Perform and document preventive maintenance and quality control procedures.
• Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards.
• Maintain record logs in a timely and efficient manner.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
• Give attention to detail to verify relevant data and process specimens ensuring appropriate specimens are handled according to process.
• Correctly apply laboratory medical terminology and measurements.
• High School diploma is required. Completion of a AMA-approved Medical Laboratory Training Program preferred.
• At least 2 years of experience in Flow Cytometry.
• Previous knowledge and experience working in a medical lab setting.
• Must hold a current TN license as a Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT).
• Comfortability with handling biological specimens.
• Understanding of medical terminology and excellent record keeping/organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and collaborative skills are a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.