Blue Signal Search
Our client is a OBGYN services provider who has established their name and reputation of top-notch providers and staff for over 30 years. They are hiring a Medical Front Desk Receptionist to utilize their skills to provide administrative support the staff and OBGYN providers so they can provide the best service possible for patients.
The Medical Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for data and record keeping, scheduling, payment collection, communications, and more. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line services while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• This is a contract role that will be active through May 26th.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Gain hands-on experience and knowledge within the medical field.
• Culture emphasizes the impact each employee can make on the lives of patients as they inspire innovation and empower female care.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality patient care.
• Organize and file administrative documents. Manage the security of confidential information.
• Communicate with internal teams by supply charts, medical records, etc. as needed.
• Maintain company and department-based compliance on initiatives as appropriate.
• Provide administrative support and problem-solving assistance to leadership.
• Assist patients in scheduling follow ups, answering administrative questions, updating contact and insurance information, collecting copays and payments, and balancing receipts for billing team each day.
• Ensure accurate, efficient processing and disposition of correspondence, such as emails, phone conversations, written communication, printed documents, etc.
• Experience in executive support/administrative assistance roles for medical office settings.
• Must have experience with Athena record/patient software.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint required.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
• Demonstrated positive attitude and flexibility.
• High school diploma/GED or higher.
• Must be available to work 8:30am – 5:00pm M-F
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.