Medical Director – Mental Health Care
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading healthcare group focused on bringing quality medical services and care to their patients. They are hiring a Medical Director to oversee the daily operations of their mental health departments along with scheduling, budgeting, and other various administrative tasks.
The Medical Director will be responsible for strategy, operation, quality, and personnel development within the department. In collaboration with the senior management team, this person will develop and implement strategic goals and programs.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short and long-term disability, 401K, generous PTO, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and community that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Help establish and expand upon existing departmental goals and objectives.
• Create programs that facilitate the best treatment and services for patients/clientele.
• Oversee monthly departmental, operational, and clinical data.
• Foster collaborative physician-administrative partnerships.
• Facilitate departmental quality improvement activities.
• Ensure compliance with National Patient Safety Goals, and State/Federal regulatory agencies.
• Maintain quality and accurate medical records by following company procedures. Create reports and deliver key findings to upper management.
• Make recommendations on all personnel actions, including hiring, promoting, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating employees.
• Provide assistance to physicians as needed, including patient examinations, treatment, and other processes.
• Medical Degree (M.D. or D.O.).
• Licensing assistance available.
• Board certified or eligible.
• 5+ years of experience in mental health such as substance abuse and mental disease or illness, preferably in residential setting.
• Understanding of intersectional groups including race and gender related issues and how they play into mental health.
• Must be familiar with safety regulations and techniques applicable to the healthcare environment. Knowledge of regulatory requirements related to mental health practice.
• Must have outstanding organizational, verbal, and written communication skills.
• Must have proven leadership skills and problem-solving skills including the ability to influence, motivate, and direct others.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.