Blue Signal Search
Our client is a large-scale healthcare provider. They have over 4 decades of experience providing pharmacy, clinical, and nonclinical care to patients both at home and throughout their community. They focus on quality, innovation, and improving their community. They are hiring a Medical Collections/AR Specialist to support all components of the health plan enrollment process.
The Medical Collections/AR Specialist will be responsible for the overall day to day functions of the AR process including maintaining and managing all health plans payer portals administrative duties. Their focus will support the needs of the Medical Collections leadership team.
This Role Offers:
• Contract to hire role with competitive hourly wage.
• Company has strong financial standing – parent company over many services and brands.
• Over 40+ years of experience and proven industry success.
• Company on the cutting edge of healthcare technology innovation.
• Massive customer base and a nationwide reputation and presence.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Manage the full AR cycle, managing a high volume of collections and invoicing.
• Negotiate payment arrangements, send past-due statements, and generate process activities.
• Work with insurance companies to file claim appeals to guarantee max reimbursement.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for financial reporting and compliance.
• Document all AR processes.
• Research and resolve explanation of benefits.
• Assist team in performing month-end close, general ledger reconciliation, and general bookkeeping duties.
• Resolve invoice disputes and other billing inquiries from customers.
• Assist with administrative and clerical tasks that support internal accounting, reporting, and reconciliations.
• Ensure adherence to HIPAA best practices, government regulations, and proper tax procedure nationally.
• 2+ years of experience in admitting/registration, charge capture, claims submission and follow-up, payment posting or collections.
• High school diploma required. Higher education strongly preferred.
• Experience reading and resolving remits and working with insurance companies to file claim appeals.
• Strong documenting and reporting experience with incredible attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of HIPAA policies and regulations.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Proficiency with ERPs, Excel, and other accounting software.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.