Blue Signal Search
Our client is a national well-being and rehabilitation healthcare group focused on bringing medical-assisted treatments to their patients. They are hiring a Medical Billing Analyst to oversee and perform medical coding and payment management.
The Medical Billing Analyst is responsible for assessments regarding billing claims and coding. In addition to documenting claims, they will review medical records for completeness and accuracy and assist the billings team with reconciliations and insurance issues.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Fast-paced environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Ability to manage a team and help mold future policies.
• Responsible for the processing of insurance claims, verifying insurance coverage, handles billing statements, and handles patient account questions/disputes.
• Contact patient insurance companies regarding outstanding claims and complete necessary steps for appeals on denied claims.
• File claims in a timely manner and follow up/resolve any no-response or rejected claims.
• Identify and correct compliance issues, documentation shortfalls, inefficiencies, and areas for improvement.
• Review pre-specified claims for ICD-10 and CPT coding appropriateness and adjudicate the claim.
• Identify improvement opportunities and recommend workable solutions supported by cost benefit analysis.
• Stay up to date on and review coding updates, documentation changes and specific guideline additions.
• Prepare reports, statements, and analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and strategy.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 5+ years of billing and medical coding experience.
• 2+ years of experience with EMR systems such as:
• Advanced MD
• In-depth knowledge of Medicare/Medicaid/Managed Care and commercial plans.
• Experience with payments, reconciliations, and claims.
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to engage and effectively communicate instruction.
• Strong understanding of NPI, taxonomy and claim submission requirements.
• Up to date knowledge of ICD and CPT Medical codes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.