Blue Signal Search
Our client specializes in providing onsite clinics, health & wellness services, population health, and other health initiatives for healthcare solutions. They are hiring a Medical Assistant to support physicians with patient intakes and care.
The Medical Assistant is responsible for performing vitals checks, educating on medications, and coordinating appointments for assigned patients under nursing supervision. They will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Full time position with competitive compensation package.
• High energy and fast-paced work environment.
• Develop strong professional relationships with staff and patients at multiple locations.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to all ages and backgrounds.
• Patient care-oriented practice that seeks to genuinely help people reach peak performance.
• Perform vitals checks, patient intakes, and record information for physician use.
• Interview patient, record medical history, and confirm purpose of visits. Including:
• Ensure confidentiality and safety of patient records
• Complete diagnostic coding and procedures
• Maintain safe, secure, and healthy work environment.
• Follow the established standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
• Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock, placing orders, and verifying receipt.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• 2+ year of medical assistant experience.
• Certifications strongly encouraged. High school diploma or equivalent education required.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
• Commitment to helping others, while displaying a positive attitude.
• Bilingual a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.