Medical AR/Collections Manager
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a large-scale healthcare provider. They have over four decades of experience providing pharmacy, clinical, and nonclinical care to patients both at home and throughout their community. They focus on quality, innovation, and improving their community as a whole.
They are hiring a Medical AR/Collections Manager to oversee all aspects of the collections process, ensuring efficient operations, and maintaining compliance with relevant policies and procedures. This role will maintain a steady flow of communication and provide regular training and support to the billing teams.
This Role Offers:
• Company has strong financial standing – parent company over many services and brands.
• Over 40+ years of experience and proven industry success.
• Company on the cutting edge of healthcare technology innovation.
• Massive customer base and a nationwide reputation and presence.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Hybrid work schedule: 2 days remote/3 days on-site at Nashville, TX office.
• Manage the full AR cycle, managing a high volume of collections and invoicing.
• Negotiate payment arrangements, send past-due statements, and generate process activities.
• Work with insurance companies to file appeals to guarantee max reimbursement.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for financial reporting and compliance.
• Document all AR processes timely and accurately.
• Research and resolve explanation of benefits.
• Assist team in performing month-end close, general ledger reconciliation, and general bookkeeping duties.
• Resolve invoice disputes and other billing inquiries from customers.
• Assist with administrative and clerical tasks that support internal accounting, reporting, and reconciliations.
• Ensure adherence to HIPAA best practices, government regulations, and proper tax procedure nationally.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or a comparable field, a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in healthcare collections, AR, and/or denials.
• 2+ years of proven leadership experience and the ability to manage a remote team.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and familiarity with financial software programs.
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills, enabling the effective transmission of information to both internal team members and external payors.
• Solid understanding of HIPAA policies, upholding responsible use of confidential information, and fostering a culture of privacy and trust.
• Familiar with filing claim appeals with insurance companies.
• Ability to multitask and work courteously and respectfully with fellow employees, management, and payers.
• Experience in reading and understanding remits (explanation of benefits) for denial reasons.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm specializing in healthcare recruiting. Our healthcare recruiters have expertise in placing high-performing talent in healthcare IT, medical devices, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/3G5DbWr
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.