Mechanical Engineering Lead/Supervisor
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client provides a diverse range of equipment and services aimed at cleaning and preserving industrial machinery across various industries. They are hiring a Mechanical Engineering Lead/Supervisor to oversee the engineering team and work to continuously reduce risk and improve all products and systems.
The Mechanical Engineering Lead/Supervisor will be responsible for detailed project management, engineering support and direction for manufacturing engineering activities to support the continuity of business for all products and services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within the industrial space.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast growing industrial industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Monitor and control the day-to-day supervision of the manufacturer’s engineering team.
• Lead and coach a large team of engineers to meet safety, quality, and production targets.
• Identify and lead continuous improvement initiatives for equipment and manufacturing processes.
• Develop project scope, timeline, return on investment, and other project-related documents.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement sustainable manufacturing processes and systems, new products, line extensions, as well as maintenance of business and capacity/capital improvement plans.
• Analyze equipment and systems compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 3+ years of supervision experience leading a team of mechanical engineers.
• Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or relevant course work required.
• Strong background in mechanical engineering with demonstrated hands-on experience.
• Experience working with HVAC, distillations, stainless steel piping, etc. strongly preferred.
• Understanding of thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat calculations.
• Proficient in using Lean Six Sigma methodologies for process improvement initiative.
• Superb organization, project management, and technical documentation skills.
• Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/410gwmL
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.