Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of security solutions to retailers around the world. Their robust portfolio of products can be utilized in storefronts, airports, pharmacies, and more. They are hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer to design mechanical components for a range of security-related products.
The Mechanical Design Engineer with work with R&D, manufacturers, and end-clients to strategize and design solutions, with a tailored approach to each project. They will also work in preventative and predictive technologies to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product available.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits – fully paid health insurance, 401K, PTO, and more.
• Technology is continuously updated as the company works to stay ahead of the advancements in the space and support.
• Exposure to in-demand technologies in the fast-growing security market.
• Family-owned business with a tight-knit work environment.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer experience.
• Design and develop mechanical system solutions for security products and structural applications.
• Validate designs through analysis and calculations. Provide findings to management.
• Interface with clients to develop, document and manage complex solution requirements according to customer desire and contract guidelines.
• Gather project requirements to support both new product development and production testing.
• Conduct technical support, maintenance, testing, optimization, and application installations of security products.
• Present and review mechanical system designs to clients, contractors, and installers.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 5+ years of structural or applications engineering experience with direct experience in the construction or building materials space.
• BS in Mechanical Engineering or related field. PE license a plus.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical design and its application into buildings or structures.
• Extensive experience with 3D design and modeling software. AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor preferred.
• Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills.
• Ability to travel domestically up to 25%.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.