Mechanical Design Engineer
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a diverse range of equipment and services aimed at cleaning and preserving industrial machinery across various industries. They are hiring a Mechanical Design Engineer to develop mechanical designs for a range of industrial solutions.
The Mechanical Design Engineer with work with engineering, production, and end-clients to strategize and design solutions, with a tailored approach to each project. They will also work in preventative and predictive technologies to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product available.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within the industrial space.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast growing industrial industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Develop mechanical designs for industrial equipment solutions, ensuring scalability.
• Use AutoCAD to prepare detailed mechanical designs, specifications, and drawings.
• Validate designs through analysis and calculations. Provide findings to management.
• Interface with clients to develop, document and manage complex design requirements according to customer desire and contract guidelines.
• Gather project requirements to support both new product development and production testing.
• Conduct technical support, maintenance, testing, and optimization of products.
• Present and review mechanical system designs to clients, production, and assemblers.
• Analyze designs for compliance with engineering principles, company standards, contract requirements, and related specifications.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 1+ years of mechanical design engineering experience. New graduates welcome to apply.
• BSME required.
• Strong fundamental knowledge of mechanical design and PNID, and its application into industrial equipment.
• Extensive experience with 3D design and modeling software. AutoCAD and Autodesk Inventor preferred.
• Background working with HVAC, distillations, stainless steel piping, etc. beneficial.
• Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills.
• Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Some travel to customers facilities.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in engineering recruitment. Our engineering recruiting team has expertise placing high-performing talent in areas such as electrical, mechanical, civil, and telecom engineering. Learn more at bit.ly/410gwmL
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.