Blue Signal Search
Our client is a medical practice focused on providing top notch orthopedic care to their community. To support their continued growth, they are looking to add a Massage Therapist to their team.
The Massage Therapist will be responsible for conducting consultations with patients and recommending appropriate massage therapy for treatment. This individual will provide excellent customer service while promoting the benefits of massage therapy for sports injury treatment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive wage plus benefits package – medical/dental/vision, etc.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong medical professionals offering patient services to clients of all ages and backgrounds.
• Develop strong professional relationships based on communication, understanding and trust.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Perform customized massage therapies based on the client’s individual needs and treatment plan.
• Ensure a clean and welcoming environment by maintaining a sanitized and organized massage room.
• Adhere to and follow facility treatment protocols and standards.
• Collaborate with physical therapists and other support staff to optimize patients’ treatments.
• Demonstrate product and technique knowledge, benefits, and application.
• Participate in on-going training and education sessions both on and off site.
• 1+ years of experience as a massage therapist.
• Graduate of an accredited massage therapy program.
• Must hold or be eligible for licensure in New Jersey.
• Ability to customize massage plans and communicate with the clients in a professional and effective manner.
• Passionate about massage and bodywork, with a strong desire for self-improvement and education.
• Strong work ethic and time management skills.
• Proven exceptional customer service and patient care experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.