Blue Signal Search
Our client is an up-and-coming apparel retailer, capitalizing on ideas that are disrupting their industry vertical. The culture at the company is innovative and close-knit, with tons of potential for growth. They’re looking to hire a Marketing Director to lead their e-commerce branding and growth strategy to deliver them to success.
The Marketing Director will leverage creative prowess and an expertise in apparel marketing to help direct the customer experience. As part of a hungry and thriving team, you will leverage the most hot and current mediums possible to attract and retain a cult following – leveraging Google and Facebook ads, influencers, video content, and more.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package. Relocation assistance available.
• Thought-leadership opportunity – voice within a dynamic marketing team, with high degree of visibility and impact. Seated alongside company C-level executives.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• True contributor role, with room for growth – the ability to really be a part of the conversation surrounding strategy and future planning.
• Lead team on branding strategy from ideation to aesthetic launch across all key products.
• Lead the customer journey through research, feedback, and analysis to influence ROI, customers capture and retention, branding consistency, and product promotion.
• Support the creation of content across all digital mediums, with hands on creative involvement.
• Leverage in-depth research and analysis to guide strategy and improve positioning among various ranking touchpoints in the industry.
• Lead team in the creation of product marketing materials including video, presentation, graphics, web content, and other collateral for digital branding and engagement.
• Leverage pop culture references, humor, aesthetically pleasing imagery, and more to encourage people to engage with the brand and become more than a customer, but a fan.
• Optimize website content and landing pages for new product line to reduce bounce rate, improve traffic flow, reduce downtime, and increase conversions.
• 5+ years’ experience in e-commerce marketing.
• 3+ years of leadership experience, with the ability to build and support winning marketing teams.
• Expertise in ad management across various digital mediums including Facebook, Twitter, Google Ads, Shopify, SMS advertising, email campaigning, influencers, and more.
• Proven success in theorizing and executing complex, 7 figure budget marketing campaigns.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in marketing or communications.
• Strong portfolio of creative pieces including video, photography, web copy, ad copy, and more.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.