Marketing Director – Women’s Health
Medical & Healthcare
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading healthcare network, specializing in treatment centers and telehealth. They are at the forefront of the industry, offering best-in-class service to their patients. To support their continued success, they are looking for a Marketing Director – Women’s Health to develop and execute marketing strategies focused on lead generation and sales enablement.
The Marketing Director – Women’s Health will leverage their background in direct-to-consumer marketing, preferably within the telehealth and women’s health/UFE spaces, to drive customer acquisition through digital marketing efforts. This role will oversee a team and all digital marketing initiatives including social engagement, content creation, strategy, reporting, SEO, and lead generation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K), and more.
• Award-winning, nationwide company with decades of experience.
• Tight-knit culture focused on taking care of their employees.
• Ample opportunities for growth and career advancement.
• Company centered around integrity, compassion, and respect – for their employees and patients alike.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Provide leadership and expertise to drive long term strategy and vision for UFE/Fibroid marketing, advertising, SEO, etc.
• Implement and oversee all social media management as well as lead generation initiatives, to the target Fibroid audience.
• Develop marketing resources and collateral as needed to create cross channel plans, guide strategic investments, and develop effective partnerships.
• Create and executes digital brand awareness strategies as well as paid search acquisition strategies.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align UFE messaging to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
• Report key analytic insights through establishing effective measurement solutions.
• Research local competitor positioning and opportunities to help develop stronger local market plans.
• Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and techniques for delivering measurable results.
• 7+ years of e-commerce marketing leadership experience, focused on marketing within the women’s health space including UFE/Fibroids.
• 4-year degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field. MBA are preferred.
• Experience in Digital Healthcare and IT, preferred.
• Prior experience leading cross-functional teams and collaborating with multiple stakeholders.
• Strong background driving lead generation and e-commerce marketing through social media, SEO, and advertising campaigns.
• Keen business acumen and the ability to accurately forecast and navigate market challenges.
• Proven experience driving market insights into successful strategy development tailored to target audiences.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.