Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader of professional manufacturing services, offering integrated technology solutions like ERP manufacturing software to customers across various industries. Their incredible industry reputation has allowed them to serve customers nationwide for over three decades. To support their recent cloud transformation initiative and keep up with growing customer demand, they are hiring an Manufacturing Software Sales Executive to manage the full sales lifecycle, drive customer relationships, report of product development opportunities, and close leads.
The Manufacturing Software Sales Executive’s goal will be to maximize market opportunity by identifying manufacturing organizations that need help reaching their machine automation goals by providing the best consultative solutions catered to each business’s needs. Successful candidates will be a highly motivated leader with a consultative sales mentality and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust commissions, flexible PTO, and more.
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, life, 401K matching program, FSA, and more.
• This is the remote position with the flexibility to work from anywhere within the US.
• Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the country (Inc. 500).
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within IIoT.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Manage the manufacturing territory expansion including identification of sales opportunities and convert those opportunities by closing new accounts to meet established revenue generation goals.
• Manage existing accounts by enhancing relationships and driving new business opportunities.
• Develop and implement sales strategies while keeping short and long term goals in perspective.
• Drive internal teams responding to RFP/RFQs and provide input on product development to facilitate successful business.
• Develop technical solutions that result in competitive business closures and happy clients.
• Taking a prospect from trial to launch in a meaningful timeframe; understanding the process and leading the team from beginning to end while working with multiple groups within the customer.
• Research prospective accounts and generate leads, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity.
• Successfully identify and work with sales colleagues to overcome prospect objections.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within key accounts, identifying opportunities with new clients across IoT, manufacturing, IT, and technology industries.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning and CRM tools.
• 3-5 years’ experience in technology sales company with proven sales track records
• Strong negotiation and technical presentation skills.
• Experience in selling IT solutions, MES software solutions, or machine automaton solutions is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written business communication skills.
• Self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within organizations.
• Comfortable working with larger manufacturing customers in new business models.
• Strong interest in and knowledge of the technology that underpins machine automation solutions.
• Opportunity qualification and objection handling skills.
• Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills.
• Some travel required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.