Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Manufacturing Quality Engineer to oversee lean manufacturing operations in production, inventory, supply chain management, quality control and safety.
The Manufacturing Quality Engineer will work to develop and implement lean manufacturing production methods in order to ensure optimal quality and quantity of finished products. This person will be a leader in the production areas, ensuring safety and continuous improvement.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share, and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Responsible for leadership in day-to-day operations of a designated production team to include safety, quality, efficiencies, and meeting customer expectations.
• Conduct daily/weekly Production/Safety meetings with plant staff to ensure proper understanding and buy-in of process changes/improvements.
• Develop future talent by coaching and mentoring direct reports.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Build structure for continuous improvement program through team management including cost reduction, workflow, scheduling, waste reduction, and more.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to support quality, performance, and production value initiatives.
• Organize proper trainings and ensure safety standards and production compliance is met.
• 5+ years of experience in QC/QA Engineering within food, pharmaceutical, or medical device industries.
• 3+ years of experience with quality experience dealing with FDA regulations.
• Strong background with Six Sigma and lean manufacturing – certifications preferred.
• BS or higher in related discipline.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• Ability to lead presentations, deliver value props, and communicate technical ideas to non-technical audiences.
• Familiar with systems management, waste reduction, and operational efficiency goals.
• Quality and/or project management certifications a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.