Manufacturing QA Engineer with LabVIEW
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an international leader in the manufacturing of electronic components. They are hiring a Manufacturing QA Engineer (with LabVIEW) to support manufacturing production product testing.
The Manufacturing QA Engineer (with LabVIEW) is responsible for designing and developing test procedures to support electronic circuit board production.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary as well as medical insurance coverage.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Privately owned, internationally held company – providing career security and room for growth.
• Very high average employee tenure.
• Development of manufacturing test packages and solutions, with particular focus on flying probe (in-circuit testing) for circuit card assemblies.
• Assists the production team with the debug and rework of test fixtures which fail ICT or functional test.
• Creation of manufacturing test documentation, including test specifications, proving reports, and compliance matrices.
• Provide technical support on flying probe and in-circuit testing to production test engineers and manufacturing.
• Assess production issues with test programs raised via problem reports.
• Action change management to test programs using change notices.
• Act as point of technical knowledge on in-circuit testing issues that arise in a production environment.
• Work proactively with the production team to reduce defects and improve yield.
• 2+ years of electrical product testing within a manufacturing environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
• Strong background in test system software and equipment design, development, and documentation.
• In Circuit Test (ICT) and Functional Test experience preferred.
• Proficient in LabVIEW and Windows software.
• Strong analytical skills for complex engineering and product development problems.
• Superb organizational skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with internal teams.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.