Manufacturing Inside Sales Rep
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the plastics and manufacturing industry, providing solutions and services to customers nationwide. Due to an increased demand, they are hiring a Manufacturing Inside Sales Rep to provide internal support to the sales team.
The Manufacturing Inside Sales Rep will help support Sales Executives and Account Managers with internal, administrative tasks related to all aspects of the sales cycle. This individual should be passionate about the manufacturing industry, highly motivated, possess a consultative sales mentality, and work well within a team environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• A long-time established company with excellent industry recognition within manufacturing.
• Inviting and tight-knit culture that stems from the family-run business model and leadership.
• Major growth opportunity in the dynamic, fast growing packaging industry.
• Gain industry knowledge and mentors by working alongside seasoned professionals.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Financially stable company with low employee turnover.
• Support account management efforts alongside the sales team for manufacturing solutions.
• Design project layouts, quotes, cutsheets, and calculations for project management and delivery.
• Qualify leads that expand business relationships within the manufacturing and machining market.
• Create strong business relationships with existing accounts by providing exceptional sales support.
• Maintain database with current account information and company metrics.
• Evaluate and validate designs and technical drawings that meet criteria regarding safety, budget, and customer requirements.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with customers and internal meetings as well as personal metrics. Create reports based on that data.
• Submit feedback to management for technical improvements and qualify customer feedback into actionable changes.
• Bachelors degree in Manufacturing, Engineering, or related technical field.
• Background in sales support and/or customer service.
• Good verbal/written communication, presentation, and technical documentation skills.
• Strong project management skills and highly organized.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software and proficiency in MS Office Suite.
• Ability to travel to customers facilities, up to 25%.
• Ability to read and understand 3D designs and technical drawings from modeling software such as AutoCAD, a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.