Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employs over 30,000 people globally. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Manager of University Recruiting and Relations to lead the initiatives for building a strong pipeline and recruiting diverse interns and entry-level college graduates for future roles across the company.
The University Recruiting and Relations Manager will be responsible for recruiting newly graduated talent from universities and college campuses nationwide. This person will build a robust talent pipelines for future roles and develop recruitment strategies to ensure entry-level positions are filled in a timely and cost-effective manner through collaboration with HR business partners and operational managers.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits including medical/dental and 401(k) match.
• Fitness and transportation reimbursement, work/life programs.
• Excellent vacation package and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Experienced team with 80 combined years of experience.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility
• Lead and implement a company-wide talent attraction and acquisition strategy to attract a pipeline of intern and early career talent that aligns to business goals.
• Manage campus relationships, including career fairs and events, diversity partner organizations, sponsorships, and internships.
• Create materials to be delivered to school teams for kick-off, debrief and planning meetings, in addition to ongoing recruiting updates.
• Build relationships and strategies with various stakeholders to achieve a focused, tiered approach to College and University relations.
• Partner with the business to help forecast upcoming graduate and intern hiring needs and develop delivery strategies to execute expected hiring levels.
• Track interviews, candidates, acceptances/declines, etc. using SharePoint.
• Advise business leaders of trends, events, and best practices using data, benchmarking, and other factors to ensure the right direction for the university space.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or a closely related field.
• 5+ years of Human Resources experience focused on staffing and/or recruiting.
• Experience managing and designing campus recruitment and/or early career professional development programs strongly preferred.
• Background working among diversity and inclusion efforts within HR.
• Strategic, data-driven thinker with strong experience with analysis and reporting.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Experience presenting complex themes to audiences at various levels within an organization.
• Customer focused individual with outstanding judgment & creative problem-solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.