Manager of IoT Software Development – SaaS/PaaS
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading manufacturer that delivers connected devices for the modern smart home and office. Their outstanding products are renowned in commercial and consumer markets. They are hiring a Manager of IoT Software Development to establish and oversee the connected product development for their organization. This individual is an expert in the IoT industry, with an emphasis on SaaS or PaaS, along with a well-developed knowledge of IoT hardware integration.
The Manager of IoT Software Development will bring a strong product and software development expertise, existing IoT industry relationships and a demonstrable record of building/executing compelling IoT software product development programs. In addition to software development, this individual will play a key role in pricing, road mapping, market analysis, and more. If you are looking for an opportunity where you can play a pivotal role establishing the IoT product strategy success of a renowned market leader, then this could be the role for you!
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Excellent work/life balance with generous PTO and paid holidays.
• Great industry reputation.
• Strong company culture of promoting its people internally within the organization.
• Opportunity to support product optimization and improvement with customer and market insights.
• Lead the management and allocation of IoT software development resources.
• Oversee IoT product roadmaps from beginning to end, working cross-functionally with engineering, sales, marketing, and other teams throughout lifecycle.
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, adjusting project plans and/or resources as needed.
• Interact with other departments and external partners to facilitate strategic planning and execution relative to product development and maintenance, new product introduction, and business development.
• Follow a customer-centric approach to evolving and developing product portfolios in order to deliver best-in-class experience.
• Make regular reports to senior management on product development timeline, competitive intelligence, compliance laws, and market trends.
• Develop and implement sales and marketing strategies to drive revenue and anticipate market changes.
• Remain up-to-date on competitor pricing and positioning to influence and adjust strategy as needed.
• Monitor the market for opportunities surrounding technology, tools, or new methodologies to implement for optimization of IoT products and services.
• 5+ years of software product development experience with expertise in IoT technology, SaaS, and specialization in consumer and/or commercial products.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in electrical engineering or related discipline.
• Strong technical understanding of wireless and IoT devices; software and hardware engineering experience.
• Previous managerial and/or supervisory experience.
• Strong general understanding and vision for IoT software, connectivity devices, wireless technologies, and technical requirements.
• Proven ability to lead strategy and development throughout the entire lifecycle of SaaS/PaaS products.
• High attention to detail and an analytical approach to problem-solving.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.