Manager of Human Resources (HR)
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field, supplying wholesale building materials to customers across the country. They are adding an HR Manager to their human resources team to oversee payroll, processes, employee onboarding, benefits administration, and more.
The HR Manager will be responsible for the company’s most important asset: its employees. They balance the company’s growth with compliance. In addition to generalist activities such as payroll and benefits administration, they will also be instrumental in HR policy development and other strategic initiatives.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits plan including medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and other perks.
• Company backed by a multi-billion-dollar company with an entrepreneurial culture.
• Well established brand and company reputation worldwide.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Work to provide the motivation, tools, steps, and confidence that will produce lasting outcomes.
• Oversee all HR functions and be a strategic partner and part of the company’s leadership team.
• Develop, revise, and implement HR programs, policies, and procedures as needed.
• Manage payroll processes and procedures. Administer benefits, including health/dental/vision, life, disability, long-term care, FMLA, 401(K) program, and more.
• Provide guidance to managers in the recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding of new employees across a range of departments and seniority levels.
• Oversee hiring policies, compensation packages, offer letters, and interviewing.
• Establish leadership training such as establishing mentorship and career development.
• Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
• Provide insight into company culture standards and best-practice hiring procedures.
• Evaluate and monitor all programs and practices for compliance with all applicable federal and state laws.
• 5+ years of HR experience, preferably in a management position. Manufacturing HR experience a huge plus.
• Industry certifications (PHR, SHRM) preferred.
• Strong generalist experience in benefits administration, payroll, compliance, workers compensation, and onboarding.
• Proficiency with HRIS systems; UKG/UltiPro preferred.
• Understanding of HR and employment laws, including paid leave laws, EEO/AA, FMLA, FLSA, and DOT compliance.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to interpersonal challenges.
• Must be able to work cross-functionally while having excellent time-management.
• Ability to travel overnight.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.