Blue Signal Search
Our client is an industry disruptor in the cloud and network infrastructure industry. They are creating smart communities across the country by developing and installing open-access fiber-optic networks. Wanting to change the way people see and experience network services, they are placing a high emphasis on quality customer care and looking to hire a Manager of Customer Success to act as an advocate for the voice of the customer within internal operations and growth strategy.
The Manager of Customer Success will be the point of contact for all stakeholders across the business – from ISPs to clients, developing relationships and driving solutions that address common pain points. From outgoing communications to processing feedback in product development, they will leverage expertise in relationship management and related technologies to deliver the best value possible to the end customer.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts within a startup environment.
• Opportunity to play a key role in a growing organization, and mold customer success to be the best value-add possible!
• Gain exposure to emerging technology and trends.
• Extremely mission-driven company focused on supporting the vitality of communities.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as optimizing current ones.
• Run full customer success desk – responding to inquiries via phone call, social media post, inbound messaging, or outbound support.
• Develop and implement call flows for customer inquiries and feedback.
• Manage customers and stakeholders, evaluating their needs and pain points to properly address them through company solutions or product optimizations.
• Translate customer feedback into actionable data for product development and service teams. Become voice of the customer when it comes to internal decision-making.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, capabilities, customer-facing material, white pages, tutorials, and PR.
• Collect and distribute data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation as requested.
• Hire and build customer success team as the need grows.
• Maintain exceptional tracking standards and data to properly convey findings and identify trends.
• 5-7 years of customer success experience.
• Background in network or telecom products/infrastructure; or prior experience working within ISP or connectivity provider a plus.
• Technical proficiency with software suites like CRMs, word processors, etc. to be able to navigate proper technology for customer communications and support.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, sales, or a related field.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries with the ability to align technical solutions with business requirements.
• Proven success in customer engagement and consultative services.
• Knack for relationship building a must. Not afraid to pick up the phone and walk through customer journey alongside them.
• Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.