Manager of Accounting
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Food & Agriculture
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a notable leader in production of animal and plant-based food products. They are looking to hire a Manager of Accounting to oversee accounting operations and financial administration within the company.
The Manager of Accounting will be responsible for leading a variety of accounting functions including accounts payable/receivable, legal compliance, financial reporting, monthly and year-end close, etc. This position will play a key role in guiding the accounting department as the company grows.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus an incredible benefits package including medical/dental/vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement and more.
• Employee assistance, including daycare services and counseling.
• Company ranked as a Top Workplace with a tight knit, engaging culture.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Commitment to diversity and inclusivity across all they do.
• Innovative work environment with access to top-rated and newest technologies.
• Manage accounting activities, including AP, general ledger system maintenance, financial reporting, cost analysis, etc.
• Prepare financial reports, consolidated financial statements, budget forecasts, and expense reports. Make appropriate recommendations to executive management.
• Manage monthly and year-end close processes, ensuring all major financial deadlines are met.
• Utilize SAP/ERP to maintain accounting systems and implement SOPs.
• Oversee the preparation of financial statements and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with GAAP and regulatory requirements.
• Support treasury duties including analysis, reporting, and overall management.
• Manage the preparation of tax returns and ensure compliance with all tax regulations.
• Advise management teams on business operations and suggest changes to improve financial outlook and processes. Deliver quarterly/annual financial reports to stakeholders.
• Provide leadership, guidance, and training to the accounting and finance team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field required. CPA or MBA, a plus.
• 7+ years of accounting and finance experience, preferably within the manufacturing industry.
• Demonstrated knowledge of GAAP accounting principles and practices.
• Familiarity with SAP/ERP, a big plus. Must be proficient in Excel, pivot tables, Xlookup, etc.
• Analytical mindset with strong skills in data analysis, reporting, and thinking critically.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.