Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a widely recognized enterprise known for their comprehensive and innovative solutions in the world of connectivity. They cater to a diverse clientele with their technologically advanced services, securing a prominent role in the industry. They are looking to hire a Manager of Managed Services to join their team and help them deliver exceptional managed services to their clients.
The Manager of Managed Services will play a crucial role in growing and optimizing their managed services offerings. You will be responsible for managing a team of professionals, ensuring the delivery of top-notch services to clients, and driving the growth and profitability of managed services business segment. This role requires strong leadership, technical expertise, and a deep understanding of the telecommunications industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus a large benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, performance bonuses, 401(K) match, and more.
• Position in a forward-thinking company with significant growth plans, backed by substantial funding.
• Ample opportunities for career advancement, with the potential to quickly ascend for standout performers.
• Participation in a Long-Term Incentive Plan (LTIP), with a payout if and when the company sells.
• A flexible and supportive work environment, emphasizing work-life balance.
• A high-impact role with the ability to directly shape the company’s marketing strategy and contribute to its growth.
• Oversee the strategy, implementation, and growth of MSP division.
• Lead and mentor a team of Managed Services professionals, fostering a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
• Execute solutions that meet client needs, resolve issues, and ensure SLAs are met or exceeded.
• Continuously assess and enhance service quality and efficiency.
• Build and maintain strong relationships with clients, serving as the primary point of contact for managed services inquiries and escalations.
• Collaborate with sales and account management teams to identify opportunities for upselling and cross selling services.
• Provide technical guidance to the team and assist in complex problem-solving.
• Monitor financial performance, identify cost-saving opportunities, and drive revenue growth.
• Maintain accurate documentation of managed services processes, procedures, and configurations.
• Generate regular reports on service performance and KPIs for senior management.
• 5-10 years of experience in managed services, telecom, or a similar role.
• Must have a proven track record of growing an MSP (100+ customers).
• Prior experience acquiring/integrating other MSPs into existing client base, a plus.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to lead and coach a team.
• Background or familiarity with ConnectWise, ITGlue, Axcient, Veeam, Office 365, VMware, Cisco, Meraki, NetSapiens, preferred.
• In-depth technical knowledge of telecom infrastructure and networking technologies.
• Financial acumen and budget management experience.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with excellent communication and client-facing skills.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/46Gs4yS
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.