Manager, Digital Marketing
St. Louis, MO
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is hiring a Manager of Digital Marketing to help drive brand and product awareness through marketing strategy and analysis. The Manager of Digital Marketing will help develop, design, and implement effective digital marketing initiatives to achieve a strategic and engaged online audience contributing to overall revenue growth. This role will collaborate with internal various teams to execute marketing strategies, promotional campaigns, and digital content.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented marketing team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work in a hybrid model.
• Manage company website and online brand positioning, identify target audiences, SEO, and digital market opportunities.
• Develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
• Build digital brand awareness by developing and executing marketing strategies to maximize ROI, utilizing Google Ad Words, Google analytics, SEO, and social media.
• Oversee the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
• Analyze the market and present on customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
• Manage social media accounts and strategy behind campaigns.
• Produce branding materials, including social media content, video content, advertisements, case studies, and email marketing.
• Participate in annual planning and strategy meetings. Develop data sets on yearly ROI and KPIs from marketing efforts and make recommendations according to findings.
• 5+ years of digital marketing experience and content management. Background in B2B environments, a plus.
• 2+ years of experience utilizing and developing strategy for Google Ads and Analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, advertising, or a related field.
• Hands-on experience leading successful digital marketing campaigns and content development.
• Extensive knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques such as SEO.
• Familiar with basic CSS and HTML concepts.
• Strong management skills with proven ability to lead and mentor marketing teams. Background working cross-functionally with design teams preferred.
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity.
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing and a clear, persuasive voice.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.