Blue Signal Search
Our client is an innovative, international leader in the biotech industry. They are manufacturing medications and medical processes that will revolutionize the healthcare industry as a whole and change they way we treat illness. They are hiring a Manager of Business Operations to provide leadership and advocacy for projects that have touchpoints in multiple lines of business.
The Manager of Business Operations is responsible for working across multiple business functions to ensure there is alignment within business development, operations, sales, investor relations, and other aspects to achieve the same end goal. This person will play a large role in the success of this organization in their beginning growth stage, while shaping processes and programs as they see fit.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, equity opportunity, and comprehensive benefits plan, including medical/dental/vision, 401K match, and more.
• Opportunity to develop niche skills in the highly competitive, newly developed, and technologically advanced biotechnology space.
• Company at the beginning stages of an incredible growth phase offering extensive career advancement paths.
• Highly experienced leadership with deep market expertise and product marketing experience.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the business development team and restructure processes and relationships.
• Ability to help the company tap into a global marketplace and be a part of the key support system that leads to the next big breakthrough in biomed.
• Develop and implement departmental processes for the execution of biopharma research and medical programs.
• Monitor, measure, and report on operational issues, opportunities, and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timelines.
• Conduct R&D to identify key clients aligned with the strategic focus of the company and develop workable action to create business opportunities.
• Provide core processing oversight of vendors, partners, and their performance, serving as a point of escalation.
• Assess budgets, sales objectives, and other revenue-based initiatives. Report business KPIs and team metrics along with inefficiencies and ways to improve.
• Manage projects and direct activities of the operations and business development teams.
• Collaborate with internal teams to support a cohesive growth strategy and provide support to boost opportunities.
• Manage effective communication between internal teams, support the production of marketing materials based on market insights and R&D findings.
• Work closely with investors, including facilitating BD and fundraising events, gathering research and data analysis, leading presentations, negotiations, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field such as Business or Science required, Masters preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in research and development, business operations, and/or project management roles within the biotechnology or pharmaceuticals industry.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive biotechnologies, and methodologies.
• Proven background managing process improvement, operational efficiency, and strategic planning.
• Financial understanding of project budgeting, P&L, impact analysis, business management, and contract negotiation.
• Experience and proven success in building and maintaining relationships with partners and major players in the space.
• Expert level ability in handling multiple priorities and projects at once while meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile investors.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.