Blue Signal Search
Our client is leading food manufacturer for restaurants, consumer packaged goods, and foodservice companies nationwide. They are hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to manage the repairs, troubleshooting, and overall maintenance of production equipment.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance of production equipment and machinery related to the hospitality and restaurant industry. This person should be skilled in diagnosing problems through troubleshooting, replacing and repairing parts, and testing equipment to ensure the proper functionalities. They will also order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, profit-sharing program, PTO, and more.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Team of capable, experienced professionals at the top of their industry; high average tenure.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and production equipment.
• Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for hospitality equipment.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 3-5 years of maintenance experience in manufacturing.
• Strong understanding of both mechanical and electrical systems.
• Experience working with hydraulics, pneumatics, packaging equipment, welding, compressors, boilers, PLCs, etc.
• Hospitality and/or restaurant industry familiarity, a plus.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience.
• Background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to safety and precision.
• Excellent communication and organization skills.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.