Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand caused by recent COVID-19 needs, they are looking to hire a Machine Operator to keep up with their schedule.
The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance of electronic and mechanical systems and machinery on the plant site. They will also need to be able to order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure. Benefits package includes 401(K) matching, healthcare plans, and more.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications, especially as production increases and high-caliber, dynamic talent becomes more valuable.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field. They are growing steadily with acquisitions and expansions year over year.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• The company places a high level of importance on giving back to its communities. They provide support for several charitable organizations supporting children, health, education, disaster relief, shelter, and neighborhood services.
• Sustainably minded plastics manufacturing operations.
• Night shift of 7PM-7AM with a rotating shift.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and electrical systems. Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for injection-molded plastics, molds, and pneumatic systems.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 1+ years of experience in mechanical maintenance, preferably in manufacturing environment, or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification.
• Knowledge of the plastics industry preferred.
• Background in preventative maintenance, hydraulics, and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to precision and safety.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Ability to work night shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.