Blue Signal Search
Our client offers a variety of customizable products across the nation. They are hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to maintain blow-molding facilities systems and maintenance. The Maintenance Mechanic will be responsible for the maintenance of electronic and mechanical systems, equipment, and machinery on the plant site.
This person will also need to be able to order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, and 401(k) match.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Commitment to sustainability and innovation – company is constantly conducting research and testing to reduce their carbon footprint and make products that better support the environment.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Schedule of 12-hour day and night shifts.
• Performs diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and electrical systems. Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for injection-molded plastics, molds, and pneumatic systems.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance. Blow mold experience preferred.
• Experience in mechanical maintenance, preferably in manufacturing environment, or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification.
• Knowledge of the plastics industry preferred.
• Background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to safety and precision.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go.
• Associate degree in electrical engineering, mechanics, or a related field a plus.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical equipment with ability to troubleshoot and repair.
• Strong process manufacturing background in maintenance and reliability.
• Knowledge of the industry, including:
• Blow molding
• Plastic materials
• Mold design
• Automated assembly
• PLC equipment
• Familiar with systems management, waste reduction, and operational efficiency goals.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.