Blue Signal Search
Our client is leading food manufacturer for restaurants, consumer packaged goods, and foodservice companies nationwide. They are hiring a Maintenance Manager to directly support the maintenance initiatives for the company’s manufacturing facilities.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for implementing programs to advance equipment reliability as well as the maintenance teams’ capabilities. This position will identify gaps in training, processes, tools, and spare parts to develop and implement solutions.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, profit-sharing program, PTO, and more.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Team of capable, experienced professionals at the top of their industry; high average tenure.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Take an active role in managing the day-to-day operations of the maintenance team, identifying opportunities for improvement, and conducting employee coaching.
• Act as a catalyst for change while standardizing KPI’s, training and leadership procedures and performing root cause analysis.
• Build structure for reliability program through team management including budget, workflow, scheduling, reporting, and more.
• Align internal employees and outside resources with company safety processes and procedures.
• Ensure preventative maintenance for all equipment is in order, along with equipment history and work history.
• Support maintenance teams on the development of a priority ranking of equipment.
• Conduct GAP assessments and best maintenance procedures.
• Troubleshoot and perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and equipment.
• Research predictive maintenance technologies that could benefit maintenance productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• Systemize the maintenance operations to support high growth in production rates.
• 5+ years of maintenance experience working directly with ammonia refrigeration.
• 3+ years’ of Process Safety Management (PSM) experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Background in leadership with the ability to organize and schedule to ensure completion of tasks in timely manner.
• Expertise in predictive and preventative maintenance.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
• CMMS experience a plus.
• Good understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.