Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building materials, offering top-of-the-line structural products. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. They are looking for a highly skilled and experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee and optimize the maintenance operations within the organization.
The Maintenance Manager will play a crucial role in developing and implementing strategic maintenance plans to ensure efficient and cost-effective maintenance practices. This role requires a strong background in maintenance management, exceptional leadership abilities, and a strategic mindset.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 100 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Prioritize workplace safety and adhere to company and OSHA guidelines.
• Manage plant R&M budget, adjusting for production volume changes.
• Implement maintenance standards and best practices across all plants.
• Determine equipment repair/replacement strategies and manage spare part inventory.
• Implement reliability-centered maintenance practices and RCA.
• Improve safety records and address physical safety issues and employee concerns.
• Establish accountability for problem-solving and cost reduction in the maintenance department.
• Foster positive employee engagement and encourage input and action.
• Manage capital projects, collaborate with vendors, and optimize outcomes while controlling costs.
• Collaborate with finance and purchasing teams for budget compliance and procurement.
• 7+ years of experience in mechanical maintenance, preferably in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• Profound technical acumen in both electrical and mechanical domains.
• Possession of CMRP or MMP certification is mandatory.
• Prior experience collaborating with suppliers and/or governmental entities is advantageous.
• Essential competence in time management.
• Proficient in mathematical concepts and calculations.
• Strong reasoning and analytical ability.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite and business applications.
• Familiarity with barcoding management and SAP (preferred).
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/40sgWSJ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.