Plastics & Packaging
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastic and organic packaging solutions. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. They are looking for a Maintenance Lead to manage the repairs, troubleshooting, and overall maintenance of production equipment.
The Maintenance Lead will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical production equipment and machinery on site. This person should be skilled in diagnosing problems through troubleshooting, replacing and repairing parts, and testing equipment to ensure the proper functionalities. They will also order parts, supplies, and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Opportunity to be a part of a company known for its innovation within sustainable products.
• Highly experienced leadership and a culture of mentorship and innovation. They treat their workforce like family!
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Perform maintenance management by supervising maintenance personnel and establishing priorities in maintenance schedules.
• Schedule and oversee all maintenance related work, managing a team of maintenance technicians.
• Ensure all maintenance operations are done in accordance with company policy and OSHA guidelines.
• Supervise maintenance team including scheduling, coaching, training, and support.
• Perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of production equipment and machinery.
• Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for steel manufacturing systems.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, custom documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Act as maintenance SME for vendors, clients, and internal teams surrounding processing, progress, and timelines.
• Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, policies, and procedures for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 3 – 7+ years of experience in manufacturing maintenance within the Plastics or Foam Packaging industry. (Combination of education and work experience will be considered)
• Background in leadership within maintenance vertical.
• Knowledge of FDA, OSHA, SQF, and PHA compliance/regulations.
• Electrical, mechanical, or automation Associates degree.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience maintaining forklifts
• Background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Strong collaboration, planning, and communication skills.
About Blue Signal:
• As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the plastics & packaging space. Our plastics recruiters have deep industry expertise in plastics manufacturing, packaging design, and materials engineering. Learn more at ly/42LvQVM
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.