Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leader in the maintenance and support of plant components. They are hiring a Maintenance Engineer to lead machine maintenance and testing for their clients. This person will work within the production facility to support the manufacturing of machinery for their construction product line.
The Maintenance Engineer is responsible for helping the internal maintenance team deliver best-in-class service to support the company’s sales efforts. They will also work in preventive and predictive technologies to constantly innovate to meet market demands to ensure the highest quality and return product on the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, generous benefits package, and excellent work-life balance.
• Very high average employee tenure, with many employees staying for decades. Role open to people retiring out of the business.
• Excellent culture, with positive atmosphere and years of experience to learn from among upper management. Most employees are friends outside the workplace.
• Small, family-owned business – role leadership is 3rd generation owner.
• All products made in-house: a testament to their level of quality and innovation when meeting customer requirements.
• Role offers variety in tasks – every day bringing something new.
• Incredible location to work – with the surfing an hour to the west and skiing an hour to the east.
• Conduct maintenance, service, testing, and optimization of multi-tool equipment types.
• Implement 3D processes – consulting with leadership to select equipment, specs, etc. to create new 3D service offering.
• Interface with internal design and engineering teams to develop, document, and manage complex equipment. Support PLCs and design efforts.
• Travel onsite to customer locations to complete and oversee installs, maintenance, repairs, and customer training as needed.
• Communicate with customers and develop service contracts for maintenance, aligning schedule with team availability.
• Develop statement-of-work and technical performance specifications.
• Support preventative maintenance efforts. Manage workflow for troubleshooting and repairs, supporting efforts for production and fixes.
• Research maintenance technologies that could benefit team productivity. Propose any adoptions to executive management.
• 3+ years of experience in maintenance operations and/or construction equipment maintenance.
• 3D experience a must.
• Must have experience with PLCs, programming, repairs, preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, design, etc. within various tool types.
• Knowledge of electrical and mechanical equipment in a plant environment.
• Ability to troubleshoot basic hardware, software, and equipment for construction systems a must.
• Bachelor’s in electrical engineering or other related field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.