Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building materials, offering top-of-the-line structural products. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire Maintenance Electrician to support maintenance initiatives.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the maintenance of electrical equipment and machinery on the plant site. They will also need to be able to order supplies and relative inventory of necessary parts for their projects. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 100 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of machinery and electrical systems. Identify mechanical problems of production machinery, wiring, PLCs, VFDs, robotics, etc.
• Inspect plant electrical systems and equipment for preventative maintenance.
• Design and interpret schematics to support the installation of electrical systems.
• Maintain documentation including invoices, customs documents, BOL, and inventory.
• Communicate with vendors, clients, and internal teams or leadership about processing, progress, and timelines.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 5+ years of experience as an Maintenance Electrician, preferably in manufacturing environment.
• High school diploma or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification.
• Expertise in PLCs, VFDs, and robotics for electrical systems.
• Strong background in preventative maintenance and understanding of best practices.
• Able to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to precision and safety.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.