Blue Signal Search
Update your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building materials, offering top-of-the-line structural products. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. They are hiring a Maintenance Electrical Tech to manage the repairs, troubleshooting, and installation of various equipment and systems throughout the plant.
The Maintenance Electrical Tech will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical production equipment and machinery on site. This person should be skilled in diagnosing problems through troubleshooting, replacing, and repairing parts, and testing equipment to ensure the proper functionalities.
NOTE: There are 2 available shifts for this role, 2nd shift (2pm – 10pm) and 3rd shift (10pm – 6am).
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 100 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant leadership.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Perform diagnosis, repair, and/or maintenance of production equipment, electrical and mechanical machinery, hydraulic systems, etc.
• Identify mechanical problems of production machinery for steel manufacturing systems.
• Repair work orders for part failure and perform basic care and maintenance of machinery.
• Operate hand and power tools, as well as heavy machinery and equipment such as overhead cranes.
• Maintain documentation including but not limited to invoices, custom documents, BOL, and daily reports.
• Support predictive as well as preventative troubleshooting.
• Assist with inventory checks and ordering parts and supplies needed for repairs.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures, and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Continue to support quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• 1+ years of experience in electrical and/or mechanical maintenance, preferably in an industrial manufacturing environment.
• High school diploma required. Associates degree or equivalent technical vocational degree/certification, preferred.
• Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in mechanical equipment and electrical systems.
• Previous work with robotics, a plus.
• Background in preventative maintenance with understanding of best practices.
• Applicable safety training and ability to operate standard mechanic equipment needed.
• Commitment to safety and precision.
• Strong teamwork, strategy, multi-tasking, and communication skills.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/40sgWSJ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.