Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of plastics materials sought by several market verticals worldwide. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand caused by recent COVID-19 needs, they are looking to hire a Machine Operator to keep up with their schedule.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating production machines to create products to the specifications of the client. They will also need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs in order to maintain machine operation. This role is focused on quality, just as the company’s core values reflects.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus bonus structure. Benefits package includes 401(K) matching, healthcare plans, and more.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications, especially as production increases and high-caliber, dynamic talent becomes more valuable.
• Company has over 30 years of expertise and growth in the industry. They are well-known and well-respected as a staple in the manufacturing field. They are growing steadily with acquisitions and expansions year over year.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• The company places a high level of importance on giving back to its communities. They provide support for several charitable organizations supporting children, health, education, disaster relief, shelter, and neighborhood services.
• Sustainably minded plastics manufacturing operations.
• Night shift of 7PM-7AM.
• Ensure proper production of plastic products and their specifications using injection-molded plastics, molds, and pneumatic systems.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize outputs.
• Verify quality of the product as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Handle materials and track inventory.
• Operate forklift and other machines needed to conduct proper bottle processing.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred.
• 1-2 years of experience in mechanical operations or related training preferred.
• Knowledge of the plastics industry preferred.
• Understanding of computer operating systems.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Possess true initiative and drive to get pick up projects and improve as you go. Able to make confident recommendations to improvements, upgrades, and system changes as needed.
• Good skills in teamwork, strategy, and communication.
• Ability to work night shift.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.