Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading manufacturer of building materials, offering top-of-the-line structural products. To maintain their success, they focus on product quality and product availability. Due to increased demand, they are looking to hire a Machine Operator to keep up with their schedule.
The Machine Operator will be responsible for operating industrial manufacturing equipment to create products to the specifications of the client. They will need to be able to conduct adjustments as well as minor repairs in order to maintain machine operation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base pay.
• Company has over 100 years of expertise and growth in the industry.
• High level of responsibility and visibility with plant management.
• Industry-leading tools and machinery with top-of-the-line resources.
• Strong focus on manufacturing excellence and continuous improvement.
• Ensure proper production of industrial products and their specifications using high tech machinery and lean manufacturing methods.
• Analyze performance of manufacturing equipment and make equipment adjustments to optimize quality in outputs.
• Verify quality of the product as it comes off the line through quality checks.
• Perform preventative maintenance work and properly report and track any issues and their solutions.
• Handle materials and track inventory.
• Operate forklift and other machines needed to conduct proper processing.
• Understand and follow all established policies, procedures and recognized practices for safety, health, and quality.
• Participate in continuous quality improvement projects and other related activities as assigned.
• Experience in mechanical operations in industrial manufacturing or related training preferred.
• Ability to operate industrial manufacturing equipment and tools such as forklifts, measuring devices, and cranes.
• Knowledge of industry standards for testing, safety, environmental, and industrial manufacturing.
• Commitment to safety and precision in manufacturing.
• Possess true initiative and drive to pick up projects and improve as you go. Able to make confident recommendations to improvements, upgrades, and system changes as needed.
• Strong teamwork, strategy, and communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.