Blue Signal Search
Our client is the top provider of maintenance and monitoring products for the molding/tooling industry. Their end clients include molders, OEMs, and mold builders for components used in the production of medical devices, mobile phones, cosmetics, and many other plastics. Their solutions protect valuable equipment assets, reduce downtime, and optimize performance. They are hiring a Logistics & Distribution Manager to provide leadership to the warehouse division and oversee all aspects of warehouse, distribution, and logistics activities in an accurate, efficient, and cost-effective manner.
The Logistics & Distribution Manager will be responsible for the creation and overall execution of processes, procedures, and policies that ensure the most effective distribution network. This position directs all aspects of a distribution operation including merchandise inventory, shipping and receiving, and maintenance of facilities as well as ensures timely deliveries to maximize sales.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission, annual bonuses, medical and dental healthcare plan including wellness benefits, company match 401(k), and additional perks.
• Company culture of investing in employee through training and continuing education.
• Experienced and knowledgeable reporting manager who is one of the top technical experts in the industry.
• Company is growing much faster than the industry average.
• Resources to develop deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
• Supportive upper management and staff in warehouse, logistics, and distribution.
• Direct the day-to day activities of the warehouse such as shipping, receiving, maintenance, inventory control, etc.
• Lead operations to ensure compliance with all standards including environmental, operating, regulatory, safety, accounting, and ethics.
• Take an active role in managing the warehouse team, identifying opportunities for improvement, employee coaching.
• Ensure freight is routed in the most cost-effective manner.
• Manage shipment tracking, defect analysis, and exception management.
• Perform data quality check for assigned inbound and outbound flows.
• Communicate with multiple international vendors to negotiate costs, track deliveries, and manage agreements and payments.
• Provide monthly activities, communications, analysis, and suggested improvements to senior management.
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures for warehouse and inventory management activities.
• 10+ years of experience in logistics. Transportation or warehouse experience a plus.
• 7+ years of experience in leadership or operational role in a warehouse environment.
• Background in international logistics and working in a global warehouse.
• Proficiency in ERP systems and inventory control software. Business Central preferred.
• Able to interpret problems and present clear, actionable solutions to people across a range of departments.
• Knowledge of local, state, and federal OSHA safety regulations.
• Communicates clearly and concisely with all audiences; keeps others informed and listens carefully to input and feedback; adapts messages to fit audience.
• Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 upon starting.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.