Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an established and reputable law practice offering services to companies across the country in a variety of industries. With over 25 years in the industry, they have built an impressive track record based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring a Litigator to manage all litigation matters and provide counsel to the company.
The Litigator will be responsible for representing clients in probate, administration, fiduciary and beneficiary matters, and other related litigation matters. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, business-oriented attorney with a proven track record of success and an entrepreneurial spirit.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary and benefits including, medical/dental/vision, 401(k), and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Build strong relationships with closely-held clients through advocacy and problem-solving.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Represent clients in probate, administration, fiduciary, and beneficiary matters, and litigation matters relating to trust and estate disputes.
• Draft and review estate planning documents, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney (POA), and healthcare proxies.
• Provide legal advice to clients on estate planning, tax, and other related matters.
• Attend and conduct depositions, mediations, and trials.
• Collaborate with other attorneys, paralegals, and staff on client matters.
• Manage a caseload and ensure that all deadlines and filings are met.
• Document consulting activities and recordkeeping services according to company standards.
• Report regularly to senior management and assist with preparation of litigation documents and reports to municipal, federal, and international bodies.
• Provide legal advice as necessary to internal groups.
• Must have a JD and be admitted to practice law in the State of New York.
• 5 or more years of probate administration and/or trusts and estates litigation experience.
• Superior analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the legal space. Our legal recruiters have a strong reputation for finding top-performing talent in areas such as legal leadership, corporate counsel, and litigation. Learn more at bit.ly/42RyDgd
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.