Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful lighting company that delivers products to commercial and residential accounts. They are hiring a Regional Specification Sales Manager to drive success in expanding the company’s market share through working with lighting rep agencies.
They are seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Lighting Western Regional Sales Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for driving sales growth within the Western region by collaborating with lighting rep agencies and leveraging their expertise in specification sales.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary plus benefits, bonus, and commission payouts.
• Company renowned for their reliable and affordable products and solutions.
• Team is well funded, and company has a reputation for giving back to their communities.
• Opportunity to leverage creative solutions skills.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art resources from shipping to follow-up.
• Develop and execute market and segment growth strategies to drive specification sales in the Western region.
• Collaborate with lighting rep agencies to promote new products and initiatives, ensuring alignment with territory demand and representative strengths.
• Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly regional sales targets through effective sales planning and execution.
• Assign sales territories to rep personnel and recommend product modifications and standardizations to optimize sales efficiency.
• Anticipate and analyze customer needs and industry trends to identify new market opportunities and drive business growth.
• Implement project and opportunity forecasting to ensure timely and accurate sales projections.
• Provide competitive intelligence and support product launches in the territory.
• Manage customer and channel relationships, providing website support and maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
• 3+ years of specification sales experience in a B2B lighting environment, with a strong understanding of the sales process and closing deals.
• Experience with CRM software and other sales tools.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Reside in the Western area of United States.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is a leading executive search firm, specializing in lighting recruitment. Our lighting recruiters have deep industry expertise finding top talent in areas such as lighting design, engineering, product development, and sales leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3KlfEDn
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.