Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading lighting company providing lighting fixtures, accessories, and controls for commercial, architectural, and residential projects. They are hiring an individual in Lighting Sales to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals.
This individual will provide a consultative sales approach with business partners in providing lighting solutions for their commercial/ industrial projects.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K) matching, healthcare, vacation, and more.
• A young, well-established, and expanding company.
• Close-knit company culture.
• Opportunity for growth as the company rapidly grows.
• Environment of employee empowerment and independent decision making.
• Prospect and qualify new sales leads.
• Become knowledgeable on company products to answer any questions that arise and emphasize the features of the product and highlight how they solve customer needs.
• Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects.
• Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company services and products.
• Track all sales activities in company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly.
• Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
• Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects and customers.
• Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
• Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers.
• Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Continuously improve through feedback.
• 3+ years of experience in lighting or construction sales, with proven ability to attract and retain accounts.
• Degree in marketing, sales, engineering, or related field. Advanced degrees or certifications, a plus.
• Background selling within the specification space, working in collaboration with architects and designers, and strong understanding of all related construction documentation.
• Firm background in the lighting/manufacturing/engineering space, preferred.
• Strong relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• Familiarity with MS Office, common CRMs, and Oasis.
• Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
• Existing senior-level relationships with architects, lighting designers, lighting rep agencies, distributors, a plus.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Quick learner with ambitious work ethic with a passion to succeed in the lighting industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.