Blue Signal Search
Our client is a successful lighting company that delivers top-quality lighting services and installations in venues across the US. They are hiring a Lighting Sales Rep to drive sales and expand company growth.
The Lighting Sales Rep will leverage their expertise in lighting and control systems to succeed sales goals. This role will be responsible for maintaining an in-depth knowledge of the product offerings to optimize marketing initiatives, client relationships, and strategic goals.
Note: While this role is remote, you must be located within the Atlanta area.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a strong commission program and benefits package.
• Strong pipeline of clients and an excellent industry reputation.
• Team-orientated work environment with strong internal support.
• Company known for promotion from within, focusing on training and education opportunities.
• Company renowned for its reliable and innovative products and solutions.
• Strong leadership team with over 100 years of combined experience.
• Strategically work with existing distributors, designers, architects, and suppliers and hunt for new accounts across various industries.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Work cross-functionally with internal teams to close sales deals and support client needs.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts.
• Carry out project management task as needed, in relation to existing accounts and relationships.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• 5+ years of specification sales experience, preferably within lighting, construction, and/or control systems.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field, a plus.
• Current knowledge and relationships with lighting agencies, designers, etc., a plus.
• Strong sales background with proven ability to meet sales quotas and manage client accounts.
• Proven experience interfacing with customers and strong relationship-building skills.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
• Familiarity with common CRM, sales software, and lighting design programs, preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make confident decisions.
• Comfortable with travel as needed.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.