Lighting Regional Sales Manager
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a top manufacturer and distributor of high-performance lighting products and solutions within commercial, residential, and industrial industries. They are hiring a Lighting Regional Sales Manager to support the growth of accounts within assigned sales region.
The Lighting Regional Sales Manager will conduct account management activities as well as hunter activities. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy as they build the territory to get more business.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped bonus potential and benefits (401K, health/dental insurance, family coverage, milage/phone reimbursement.).
• Impressive and extensive history of innovation in lighting products.
• Privately held, highly successful company on unstoppable growth path.
• Work closely with experienced individuals who are passionate about their innovative industry.
• Strategically work with existing customers within the lighting industry and hunt for accounts.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the target market, identifying sales and product development opportunities.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Provide tailored product knowledge of all manufactured products in order to provide the best purchasing options for customers, acting as the SME for all inquiries.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Stay current and research competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data.
• Travel to meet with existing and potential clients often.
• 2-5+ years of experience in outside sales, with proven ability to attract and retain accounts.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, sales, engineering, or related field. Advanced degrees or certifications, a plus.
• Firm background in the lighting/manufacturing/engineering space, preferred.
• Strong relationship-building skills at all levels, with outstanding professionalism and commitment to customer experience.
• Familiarity with MS Office, and common CRM or sales software such as Salesforce.
• Proven track record of meeting sales quotas.
• Existing senior-level relationships with architects, lighting designers, lighting rep agencies, distributors, a plus.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, presentations, and negotiation.
• Quick learner with ambitious work ethic with a passion to succeed in the lighting industry.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.