Blue Signal Search
Our client is a group made up of several healthcare facilities including nursing, assisted living, and senior living communities. They are hiring an LVN to utilize their medical skills to perform patient evaluations, recommend therapeutic intervention, counsel patients and families and collaborate with appropriate physicians to provide other direct care interventions within the scope of their role.
The Vocational Nurse is responsible for providing nursing care to assigned patients in a nursing home and rehabilitation environment. The RN will work hands on to deliver top-of-the-line healthcare while maintaining best practice standards.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits.
• Work at a facility home to over 2,500 medical professionals.
• History of company loyalty with many staff employed at the hospital for over 2 decades.
• The chance to work in a close-knit hospital backed by incredible support staff.
• Patient care-oriented hospital that seeks to genuinely help people and nursing staff reach peak performance.
• Clear definition of success supported by achievable goals from the onset.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Perform examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines.
• Record physical findings, and formulate plan and prognosis, based on patient’s condition.
• Order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ clinical problems and health care needs.
• Collaborate with physicians, staff, and other support personnel with strong, clear communication.
• Provide direct patient care to patients using the nursing process including proper documentation, discharge planning, setting family expectations and educating on care, etc.
• Refer patients to Physician for consultation or to specialized health resources for treatment.
• May require other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
• Must be registered in the State of California.
• Previous experience as LVN desired.
• Assisted living care nursing experience a plus.
• Demonstrate accuracy in medication consultation, administration, and ability to maintain accurate client records.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively between all organizational levels.
• BLS, ACLS, EKG, ACLS, and PALS training and certifications required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.